Easy Office

I am CA , but don't know where to go

Page no : 2

karun (finance and taxation) (141 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

you should join a medium CA Firm not so big not so small where you can be adapted easily there .

Learn the things have patience you might be 24 to 26 and have cleared CA.

You can be easily settled in 2 or 3 years don't worry

1 Like

CA VINAY BANSAL (In job with KPMG) (289 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Just gv me a cl at 9680013242. I HV A GUD WRK 4 U. M ALSO A FINALIST.

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Durgesh Bhai Shaadi Kar lo Saara Depression door ho jayega Aur Saare Concept clear ho jayenge.

CA. Subodh Kumar (Asst. Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

As u  already cleared ur CA exams in first attempt. I would suggest to have patience and wait for the right oppurtunity.There are many oppurtunities available for CA's in different fields.So based on ur interest , choose the right one .......

Nithin Chettoor (Assistant Manager) (388 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

If that is ur pic in the profile, i think u can try modelling dude... Looks like a stud...May hav a gr8 future...

1 Like

sheetal (Article Assistance) (37 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Please find out the area in which you are interested. I think you have cleared your CA exam not just because of luck but also hard work in a very systematic way thats why you have clear it.

Also take help of your friends and parents to find out ur area of interest. Moreover, you start reading not from Exam point of view but for knowledge purpose and try to apply it.

sheetal (Article Assistance) (37 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Please find out the area in which you are interested. I think you have cleared your CA exam not just because of luck but also hard work in a very systematic way thats why you have clear it.

Also take help of your friends and parents to find out ur area of interest. Moreover, you start reading not from Exam point of view but for knowledge purpose and try to apply it.

Surendra Singh Chouhan (Full time in Practice) (107 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Hey...dont regret anything...ok and just look at ur future...u r chartered dude so dont think negative...

i think u should go for Financial Services...it really has good exposure for u bcz u lik maths and stat... 

Abdulgani Sayyed (CSA) (28 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Pls join a Reputed CA firm to get more exposure in  practice.

CHELLADURAI BOSE (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (35 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Yours feelings after qualilfying as CA is usual only, it was like that only, Even after ten years u will feel like that only, Because

"NO ONE CAN LEARN EVERYTHING,

BUT EVERY ONE CAN LEARN SOMETHING"

This is a famous quote to say, u r brilliant guy as per ur article , u can learn from job, don't frustate

Manisha g (Ca final) (153 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Hi,

Congrats u have brilliant mind .u can join capital makts.I belive you have interest in maths & stats .then dothe Acturial course which will challenge your capabilities and will grow your interest.It is tuff course but if u are good in maths and stats u can easily get through.

If u want to do research u can join research Institute .

Sky has limit

All the best

Manisha

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Well, I have not yet reached the level where I can give suggestions to you.

But certainly can tell you, that you are a very smart fellow but lack in self confidence.

Have faith build some self confidence and things will start falling in place, may be slowly but surely.

Samir (Chief Accountant) (80 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SUPPORT TO RAHUL....... DURGESH BHAI SHADI KARLO SAARE CONCEPT CLEAR HO JAAYEGE... ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY VERY CORRECT ADVICE..... GO HEAD DURGESH...............................

Kavin (Emplyment) (149 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

taxation, insurance, investment banking,Mutual funds, stock Broking firms, accounts, audit, KPOs.. a chartered Accountant can work in all these areas. Though not having the relevant experience, a chartered accountant is valued as a person with great capabilities with little room for error. so companies will prefer chartered accountants than anybody else. so you can choose where you have interest in and try. best of luck

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Pls be don't disheartened you really have made your parents proud on you.i am not qualified to advice you on your future prospects of job and career but as far as your knowledge of dt,idt and accounts is concerned i can confidently say that you already have a sense of all these subjects already so try for a better firm for gaining the knowledge and it will only be a matter of 3 to 4 months to get into the flow and learning all the hooks and crooks of taxation.gud luck sir and lol

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: