I am a young dance coach.

Hello. I am a young dance coach. I mostly train children in the hip-hop style. It's time to recruit newcomers. Could you advise me on a bright photo to print out for school announcements?

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
A young dance coach specialising in hip-hop for children is looking for advice on a captivating photo to use for school announcements. The goal is to attract new students to their classes. The coach is seeking creative and effective visual ideas to make their recruitment efforts stand out.

Hello, guys. In fact, every job is cool and very important for the development of our society. I am glad that you are willing to help each other. It makes my heart so happy!

Irrelevant

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details