Easy Office

Human brain analysis - man vs. woman......a must read!

Page no : 3

priyankadimri (student) (724 Points)
Replied 07 July 2012

awesum.....

(Guest)

differ with the point No.10. it should have been like this - women talk after two-oooo (considering the opposites) much thinking. As a result they convey what they do not know - rather than what they know of the importance / background of the point under discussion.

This gives men  a thought to respect that female little less than the posititon / status they are holding.

(leave it to your imagination ? would be the consequences----like hurting ego etc., etc.)

CA. Rushikesh.Anekar (Emplyoee) (63 Points)
Replied 08 July 2012

Awesome Analysis...

True

SHIVANI MAHESHWARI (CA) (548 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

hmmm......

Agree......

(Guest)

women think their perception of the universe as THE universal truth.

Men think what they know ...is.  ? they try to know more and more then they realise their worthiness. And start learning afresh.  At a stage they assess themselves they learnt 40% . When they go out then they undestand they know only 4%.  This repeats trhough out their life.

Foir female this problem never arises.BECAUSE they have a skill to apply whatever little they learnt to apply to a situation as per the permission of the circumstances and needs.  

For this they receive 'appreciation'

This makes them believe that they are wholesome. May be for this reason only very few go for further learning and rest (99%) remain as add visors - invite problems -

be known as 'karyeshu mantri'........!!!!!

Parvathydevan (cs final student) (21 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

nice...seems .it's true

Vitesh Waikar (Service) (23 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful research, its really worth it

Mohika Sinha (Student CA- Final CS- Executive)   (169 Points)
Replied 09 July 2012

Very true. But i dont agree with the driving part cheeky

CS. DISHA SHAH (Properitor of D. M. SHAH & CO. COMPANY SECRETARY)   (394 Points)
Replied 10 July 2012

Agree dear..

AVTANSH JAIN (Business) (299 Points)
Replied 10 July 2012

gud one...appreciated

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

I am not agreed on each point, in today's world it is not true to say that only guys are looking for success but on the contrary we can see that womens are also looking for success at any cost.......................................................................

Vinod Ram (C A) (165 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

Ha ha, this is a great analysis. Thanks for sharing. Men agree or not, women are muh more powerful than us in more ways than other. They might not be physically strong compared to men, but mentally they are like Goddess Durga, one woman army, angry and happy at the same time...caring yet stubborn at the same time. All the women in my house are like this and my father, brother and I are proud of them. My mother, my wife, sister and brother's wife are in influential positions in big tech giants and yet they get back home, cook yummy food for us and take care of us. We have enough money to hire several maids and servants, but that is not their point. They are not only independant, they are powerful ans strong as well. The men in the family nomineted them to the Vivel Choo Lo Aasmaan awards that is honouring women who have set aside the so called male dominated society rules and chosen their own paths pf success. It is a great initiative. Kudos!!

1 Like

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

i totally agree with vinod sir

this is today's senario.......days are gone for this analysis....and those who say women can lie ,then let me be very clear that its your fault that you can be befooled....its your foolishness that someone is lieing to you and you cant judge......

women are more deterministic than men....success has the same meaning for her

women are much more mentally strong than men....

men are too much agressive whereas females are polite

ananya (know thyself) (930 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

thank you all for your comments...

let me make one thing clear....this analysis was a general one and was just for  humour and should be taken in that spirit only...

there was nothing mentioned in the analysis which was mn to degrade woman..y will i post something like that i myself m a woman..and i belive woman are the strongest in the world and they have proved themselves in all the fields ...

the analysis being a general one had some points which you may or may not agree..

but i dnt why i got so many negative pm's ,some saying ,to remove this post, the most pathetic post,that i am degrading woman etc....and it was very saddening..so that's the reason for replying so late in this forum...sorry was jus trying to be away from negativity

anyway thank you all who ve appreciated this post and took it in the right spirit....yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: