Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEV JOSHI (Accountant)     26 August 2012

Hra is not giving by company, can i claim it ?


My company not give HRA, so it not shown in my Form 16, 

I paid House rent Rs.9500/- per month. can i claim this in my ITR.

80GG is giving exemption only 2000/- per month and this is to less of my actual rent.

plz suggest me, what shuld i do ?

 1 Replies

U S Sharma

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com)     26 August 2012

if employer does not pay HRA, then you have to pay tax on whole salary, self made calculations does not stand as the form 16 is made on gross salary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags