Dear all,
I want to know whether there is any Repor or any t-code for CAPITAL EXPENDITURE incurred during the period... I want the same for MIS prep....
Thanks in advance,
CA. Yogesh Raghani
Dear all,
I want to know whether there is any Repor or any t-code for CAPITAL EXPENDITURE incurred during the period... I want the same for MIS prep....
Thanks in advance,
CA. Yogesh Raghani
Dear Sir,
Please let us know what is the code to check the capex
Same I wanted to know yaar....
Hi Yogesh,
Try report S_ALR_87013531.
Capital Expenditure booking is a process in CO which involves a series of activities. The most important link in capex booking is "Settlement Rule". Settlement Rule defines what portion of the expenditure will be capitalised and what portion will be booked against P/L Acct. So you can check the rule also.
Hope this information helps.
Regards
Sheli Sehrawat
Dear Sheli,
I have searched the t-code in SAP given by you... And its reflected in PS Module..Unfortunately me/my seniors are not having authorization for that... so we booked ticket for the same....
Meanwhile I also thought to verify the same via FS10N for whatever Assets purchased during the period and then to view assets purchased via AS03, but I find that process very tedious and time consuming...
What do you opine for the same??
Regards,
CA. Yogesh Raghani
Dear Yogesh, There are two types of capital exp..
1 Outright purchase of capital assets
2 Capital assets constructed within organisation (AUC)
My previous comment was more in line with point number 2. To check outright purchase of Capital Assets, Check out the asset class they have created for these kind of assets, then generate a report for that specific asset class.
Regards
CA Sheli Sehrawat
Check out AR02 also.
You can use T-code OARP & S_ALR_87011994 for Asset report & ETC.
Yes , i agree with Sheli. Go for AR02. There will be separeate WBS elements for AUC and assets capitalized.
AR02 will give teh asset register.
Based on the capiztion date , you can see the capex for the period.You can cross verify this with GL too.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals