Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratham (Manager)     21 October 2011

How to update din of resigned director for filing annual ret


on 31st March 07 there were 3 directors A, B, & C in a company 'X', Director 'A'  resigned in the month of April08 for which form32 was also filed, due to some issues they could not file Annual Return for FY06-07 and FY07-08 but AR for 08-09, 09-10 is completed. Due to the pending returns company & Directors comes into MCA Defaulters list.

Now company wants to file Annual Return of FY 06-07 and 07-08.. but facing some issues regarding DIN updation of Director A..   DIN2 is updated for Director A, and DIN-4 is updated of Director B & C who are also the current directors.

my few queries are:-

1. Does company needs to update DIN3 or DIN4 of Director 'A' to file the AR for 06-07 & 07-08.. is it possible in current date even if he has resigned and form32 is updated with ROC?

2. can return be filed with only 2 remaining directors B & C who are also the current directors.

3. what are the other options.


please advise and guide.

 1 Replies


NUKUL GARG (Senior Associate Consultant)     21 October 2011

Yes you can file returns with any of the director, as in form only one directors signatures are required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags