How to take ITC of GST Paid on Reverse Charge?

I'm a registered supplier and I took GTA Services, and paid 5% tax on RCM basis. I took ITC in GSTR 3B of next month, but Which invoice details do I need to incorporate in GSTR 1 in order to avail ITC of tax paid? I need to fill Invoice details of GTA or I need to make my own Payment Voucher and fill in the Voucher number in GSTR 1? Please guide..
Replies (4)
GSTR-1 return is return of outward supplies and hence no details of RCM is required to be shown in GSTR-1. Since for RCM you have to issue payment voucher and RCM self invoice in case of purchases from unregistered purchases, those documents issue details for the month can be shown in documents section of GSTR-1
1. Not required to report RCM deposited in GSTR 1 as its Inward supply.

2. As per section 31(3)(f)(g) a person paying tax under RCM is required to generate self tax invoice & payment voucher .
As of Today There is no return format is available for reporting of Inward supoly invoice wise . Hence nk need to Report ,the same .
Thanks sir, no need to disclose RCM in GSTR 1
Thanks for your replies!! Much appreciated!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details