Easy Office

How to prepare for CA final in less time

Page no : 3

vivek (CA) (63 Points)
Replied 25 August 2011

U're absolutely right ..! I studied for 2 months and that too daily only 3-4 hours and I got 469 marks in May'11 which was my 1st and only attempt .. Hard Work is not required. Only Smart Work is required ..!

aman (lin) (23 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

sai kumar, i think your father works at board of studies thats why you are supporting institute study material so much, i thanks people like munish bhandari, d.s rawat, singhania, for making our lives little bit comfortable

nmfico (Student) (57 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Richank ,

I am preparing for both groups for nov 11 final.Balancing out the syllabus of all 8 subjects is a bit daunting.Can you please suggest a way to manage all 8 subjects on a daily or weekly basis please.Would appreciate your help;

RUHI (ARTICLED STUDENT) (49 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

thnks for sharing such an inspiring article. keep posting articles always so that others are inspired by you

HAMID TARAFDER (MANAGER-FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (51 Points)
Replied 03 September 2011

thanks for ur article sir...

Aarti Rawal (CA- Final) (40 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

Thanks for sharing your suggestions sir..

Sandeep Pandey (CA FINAL) (1306 Points)
Replied 30 September 2011

Very good posts sir thanks for sharing........

bhumika rachchh (ARTICLE) (481 Points)
Replied 03 October 2011

nice post sir

ribhu (propriter) (36 Points)
Replied 08 October 2011

nice....post bro........good

Gaurav.S. Sharma (article assistant CA final )   (41 Points)
Replied 16 November 2011

thnx for ur valuable article.. 

Shyam Kanabar (Article) (160 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

I am a CA final student.recently I have cleared ipcc.my attempt will come in may 2014.but as per my Opinion, in ca final smart work is more important rather than hard work..

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : Shyam Kanabar

I am a CA final student.recently I have cleared ipcc.my attempt will come in may 2014.but as per my Opinion, in ca final smart work is more important rather than hard work..

Hard work is required in every walk of life.

You may clear your CA final exams with smart work but you can face the real hurdels of a professional life only with your hard work. So if you want to become a complete professional go for hard work.

RG

Replied 16 December 2011

give me idea about the Section 111A under capital gain as short term and long term capital gain with conceptualised example. and the concept of partner give property to partnership firm from which effect of short term capital gain. please explain in Briefly Manner.

Replied 16 December 2011

Dear, Give me idea about the rate given by custom authority at the time of Export and import and the rate given by bank for RECEIPT OF that Goods which WE have Export/Import.

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : Shyam Kanabar

Dear, Give me idea about the rate given by custom authority at the time of Export and import and the rate given by bank for RECEIPT OF that Goods which WE have Export/Import.

Post your tax queries in Income Tax forum to get answers from Tax experts. They will explain you in a better way.

RG

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: