CA IPCC/paper 2 Business laws, ethics, communication/100 marks.
1. buy the revised edition of munish bhandari handbook. Consider this as ur bible for law.
2. study ethics and communication first. your aim should be to score 40/40. ICAI study material is also to be referred.
3. refer munish bhandari handbook ONLY for Companies Act. MoA, share capital, prospectus, general meetings are to surely covered.
4. Divide contract act into two:- CPT topics and IPCC topics. CPT topics begins with introduction to breach of contract. IPCC topics begins with indemnity to agency. study IPCC topics first. Then, CPT.
5. Objective type questions and true/false questions will come from Companies Act and contract Act. Prepare for this.expect practical-oriented application questions from law.
6. Bonus act and gratuity act are small and simple. Both will consume maximum 3 hours for an average student.
7. Negotiable instruments act and EPF Act are somewhat dry Acts. It will consume time.
8. Daily rapid revision is essential for Companies Act.
9. Important Case laws should be noted.
All the very best to you........