How to overcome ?

my dear friends, I have a problem regarding on question reading. while I reading the question,when I saw new word or sentences or new adjustment. I am unable to overcome it my assumption goes around someway. please give suggestions how to overcome it
Replies (1)
Dear Rajesh this can only be done by having a regular practise of question. Also have some confidence over yourself. I suggest you to do the same question twice or trice in a week so that these adjustments will be familiar to you. Also you can make specila marks on the same so that when you revise you see these adustment again and again. best of luck to you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details