Easy Office

How to kill these 3 days?

Page no : 3

Anil kumar D.V (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (267 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

come on guys,if result come positive searching for job otherwise preparing for may 2012, very simple.

CA, CS Kavit S Shah (Professional) (206 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

It is very is to say simple but it is very hard to face this situation sir........

ganesh nikam (student) (55 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

hi friends don't worry about your result of cpt or ipcc or final. bring out your inbourn courage and strength have right determination for right action sure you'll be the king of king.

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

yes the day is finally arriving ............i hav to wait and see whether i can justify my ID that i hav kept.............................all the best to all CA final fighters.......!!!!may ur fight do not end in vainyes!!

Aliasgar Poonawala (CA) (180 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Thanks guys for sharing all your views. Hopefully we should all be CA's after a couple of days. Best wishes to all! :)

Most importantly, how to manage time tomorrow? Till now it was manageable, but tomorrow will be anxious. Some ways to chill out tomorrow-

- Watch any movie that is running at a cinema close to you.

- Talk to some friends with whom you can talk just nonsense. It will make you forget your worries for some time.

- Go through old emails/SMS. Some of them will surely bring a big smile on your face :)

- Take out some time in cleaning your desk/cupboard. That would take a lot of time, so its still better :D

1 Like

Sriansh N. (CA Final (Group II Cleared))   (135 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Originally posted by : Rahul

ALL D BEST

MANU (Define Life By Describing A Day)   (219 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

i would say we should face it with a smile. i believe the sweetness of the results increase in propo to the anxiety. but if fails the fall will also be that much deeper. so don't hide yourself. count the moments, holding your heart in hands., face it. , it will relieve you..both ways..

Replied 16 January 2012

i would say we should face it with a smile. i believe the sweetness of the results increase in propo to the anxiety. but if fails the fall will also be that much deeper. so don't hide yourself. count the moments, holding your heart in hands., face it. , it will relieve you..both ways..

Replied 16 January 2012

here you go....

suggested answers are out...for nov 2011

Discussion > Students > Suggested ans for ca final nov 2011by icai.

(Guest)

good one

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro