Easy Office

How to kill these 3 days?

Page no : 2

CA Ashok Prasad (Practitioner) (133 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

only 48 hours remaining... then the climax will appear...

CA Rajesh Prajapati (Practice) (202 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

only 40 hrs left.... result will be declared wednesday  early morning........ all the best guys!!!

RISHABH GUPTA (CA) (247 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

i would like to spend my time with my loved ones like parents,siblings and friends....

Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (1043 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

ALL D BEST yes

CA, CS Kavit S Shah (Professional) (206 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

I don't know what to do in these days, I m just watching the clock "TICK TICK" & pray that it sholud be stop right now it self or it should go to 18th January,2012 blush

All the best to everyone........yes

Ashwani Narnoli (.) (1843 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

i went to my friends village and also went to nepal

MOHINI (CA FINAL(NEW) Course) (78 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

I AM SO TENSED THAT I FEEL I WILL GO TO COMA B4 MY RESULTS...

I THINK I SHOULD SLEEP NOW AND WAKE UP ON WEDNESDAY.

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

JO V HOGA THEK HI HOGA.....U ALL HAVE PATIENCE & B HAPPY....DO NOT HAVE ANY TENSION...RELATING TO RESULT.....

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Hello Members,

As we all are aware that November 2010 exams are over….now the biggest question in front of us is what to do next…well I would advise you to do something constructive instead of completely wasting your time…So my suggestions goes as below:

1. First and foremost give some relaxation to your mind. I am sure you did well this time, so allow yourself to chill for a while now. Spend some quality time with your family and friends. Have a good time with them. Don’t consider this as waste of time coz you are preparing yourself for a huge battle. In short make a good time out of your vacation free yourself from the jail called Exams.

2. In free time analyse scanner and appraise yourself with the course length. Side by side prepare yourself for the amendments and latest topics.

3. Make your own strategy to deal with CA or other professional courses. Decide whether you are going for the coaching or self study for the preparation of your next group.

4. This is one of my favourite suggestion. Fully explore caclubindia for suggestion and reference book discussions. Caclub is full of these kinds of stuff.

5. Participation in Caclubindia

Also participate in caclubindia queries as this is the best way to open up your mind. Here you’ll find queries connected to your course and subject. You can really apply and judge your knowledge for the betterment of fellow students. You may also share your own experience regarding your journey during exam preparation. So what are you…start now.

6. Now you have ample time to your credit without any kind of pressure so you can easily do some research work about CA Final and prepare yourself for finals mentally.

You all are requested to share your thoughts regarding how to constructively utilize your time after exams.

Thanks

Mayuri Joshi (CA ,CS (Professional)) (239 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

All the Best....

We have to face whatever happen....

Just Be Possitive..

3 Like

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Just chill, play some sport, watch movies, hang out..I know its difficult to say than done, but ur question is how to kill the time, so I guess this is the best way.

BTW even my results on the same day, The only difference is that I will be entering this course and you will be exiting I guess...haha isn't this coolest thing about this course,lakhs of people enter this course and only few thousand leave this that too on the same day.

ALL THE BESTyes

Hope you be in those few thousand and pass with flying colours. God bless.smiley

1 Like

(Guest)

hai frndz  be calm n relax . make yourself engaged on the activity you like.Dont be sit alone n think of the result. keep your mind constant .Whatever be the result make yourself prepare to that situation either +ve or -ve. If u passed go to next if not sincerely work towards may 2012 exam with self-confidence. if not this time think that it is only not for tis time your are going to clear in next create that kind of mindset by tis time never lose positive tthoughts at any cause.

all the best to all who awaits for the upcoming results....

1 Like

(Guest)

hai frndz be relax n calm . Be prepare to accept whatever be the results . Your performance is over after writing the exam . Let the examiner do his duty  of valuation  . be quite calm to face the situation becoz it is not on our side to change the situation . If situation is favour happy enjoy . if not  going to clear in next may thatz it . Create that kind of mindset this time . Dont expect anything . Be ready to face whatever be the situation. 

All the best to all Who awaits for the upcoming results....

abhisek (student) (24 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

i was not tensed until i read this post

abhisek (student) (24 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

i was not tensed until i read this post

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro