Easy Office
LCI Learning

how to happy in life

Page no : 4

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Very very tahnks sir ji, aapne to koshiyon ka kajana de dya hai.............

Krishna Chaitanya M (CA) (120 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

great post.....

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

Originally posted by : Sunshine

Sir... this is just a fantastic post...plz post it in the articles section so that more people can read it.....

just amazing,,,!!!

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

Fantastic words Ravi Ji....Got me fully Charged.....

(Guest)

wow..... very nice everyone.....really nice

CA PARAS BAFNA (Practising CA ) (33423 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

"The message conveyed by this post

is injurious

for the health of

(so called -tahtha-kathit)

health  industry." 

kavita (Article Student) (35 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

Sir I am Really enjoyed your quotes.....

Sir I want one advice from you...I am physically handicap. so I was just mad towards my goal and I was practicing articleship with hard because I needed to stay out of my native and do it...so since some days i am facing too much troubles of due to physic problems not able to walk as earlier i use to do it. so my CA send me to my native under secondement option. So I am feeling too much low that I am not able to do as other of my friends and i am unable to do atleast those things which i use to do earlier....so am awaiting for my PCE results....hope my physic problem never disturb me to achieve my goals...Because my CA profession is everything for me...and I have faith that I achieve what i want as all....but sometimes feels very much depressed....so please advice me i am feeling that only I practiced one year and sitting at home so what about my practical knowledge which i feel i am missing my precious days..what should i do...please help me.....

Thanks for your valuable quotes

Amaresh (working as freelancer) (42 Points)
Replied 15 September 2011

The insights from CA Ravi Sisodia is really worth knowing.

I have seen CAs losing their temper and behave like an uneducated in dealing with those working for them (w.r.t. Articles obviously) in the wake of maintaining or earning the status and the goal of their life whatever at the moment. This is not really a good sign for any one. He or she may gain financially in life but lose every other simple things in life which a common man is able to find without any academic qualification.

Whatever one be in life.  Whether one acheives excellence or not in whatever one does. In my opinion one must not forget to deal with people in human way instead of inhuman way. People see others with a spectacle of expectation they claim to have gained somehow. Unless one remove the spectacle one cannot see the real picture. One should not go down to the level of the other person lest it should leave no difference between the two. But, its very agonising if the other person takes this as the weakness of the one replying proactively.

ONE MUST LET GO WORTHLESS HAPPENINGS IN LIFE ALTOGETHER AND NEVER BE ATTACHED TO FALSE IMAGE.

Amaresh

Kaushik Vinod (CA IN PRACTICE) (1953 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

Very nice Sir it's working.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: