How to get refund of Excess TDS Paid

Suresh Babu D S (Manager- Accounts) (59 Points)

23 September 2009  

Hi Everybody,

Good evening to all,

Could any body can please guide me on "how to get the refund of excess TDS paid (Paid twice by mistake) " on a Foreign Company, (Germany) payment is towards Royalty.

Since the matter is urgent, I will be highly obliged if any one would reply me immediately please.


Suresh Babu