how to deposit GST of previous year 18-1 9 which was wrongly mentioned less in 3B

Anil Gupta   21 August 2019

Anil Gupta

 2 likes  14 points

| My Other Post

By mistake I shown less outward sale as well as GST in Feb 19 GST return 3B and also in GST 1.
In GST 1 I amended/ rectify sale.
From which procedure I should deposit GST on sale.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")     21 August 2019

"Do the Right Thing...!!!" 
 7765 likes  105405 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Add the mistake value in Your next GSTR 3B return and pay tax accordingly


Akshay Jain (B. Com)     21 August 2019

Akshay Jain
B. Com 
 54 likes  930 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes Raja P M sir is correct
otherwise you can pay it through DRC03

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »