How to declare under construction flat with housing loan in schedule al of itr2

Dear Sir,

I have to file schedule AL in ITR2. I ahve purchased a flat in 2011 but it is still under construction. I have paid some money to the builder for this flat and I have also taken a housing loan for this flat for which I am paying the EMI. I have the loan account statement which shows the amount remaining on 31st MArch 2018.

Do I need to show this under immovable properties in schedule AL? If not then where should I show it in my assests and should it include the interest I paid on the housing loan? Where to show the remaining housing loan amount?

Really puzzled with this point. Please help.

 

Thanks,

Ashu

 

 

Replies (1)

Since the possession is not received. So you have not acquired. and this is not your fixed asset for AL purposes. this property is not your property ... this is still a booking advance , show in loans and advances on asset side ./.. 

The bank loan will be on the liability side, yes., it will be

thanks and regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details