How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?

One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her  salary !!! 
  
   
Dear Bo$$  
   In thi$ life, we all need   $ome thing$ mo$t de $ perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of your worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company .
 
I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
 

  $ incerely Your$, 
                Piyu$h 



The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :


 
 
  Dear $ain 
  
  
   I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt  doing   NO ticeably well as yet .
 
NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into  aNO ther recession. After the   NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .
 
I have  NOthing more to add NOw. You kNO w what I mean .
 
Yours truly,
Manager

Replies (16)
Originally posted by :Thomas
" One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her  salary !!! 
  
   
Dear Bo$$  
   In thi$ life, we all need   $ome thing$ mo$t de $ perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of your worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company .
 
I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
 

  $ incerely Your$, 
                Piyu$h 




The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :

 
 
  Dear $ain 
  
  
   I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt  doing   NO ticeably well as yet .
 
NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into  aNO ther recession. After the   NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .
 
I have  NOthing more to add NOw. You kNO w what I mean .
 
Yours truly,
Manager
"


 

gud one dude !

Originally posted by :Thomas
" One day an employee sends a letter to Her boss asking for an increase in her  salary !!! 
  
   
Dear Bo$$  
   In thi$ life, we all need   $ome thing$ mo$t de $ perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need$ of your worker $ who have given $ o much $upport including $ weat and $ervice to your company .
 
I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
 

  $ incerely Your$, 
                Piyu$h 




The next day, the employee received a nice reply like this :

 
 
  Dear $ain 
  
  
   I kNOw what you have been working very hard. NOwadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt  doing   NO ticeably well as yet .
 
NO w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNO mists are NO t sure if the United States may go into  aNO ther recession. After the   NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad .
 
I have  NOthing more to add NOw. You kNO w what I mean .
 
Yours truly,
Manager
"


 

VERY GOOD LETTER

good one!!!

nice very very nice

too good !!!!!!!!!

 good collection dude

gd one.

A TRICKY ONE..

very nice

:) :) :)

Ho ho ho ...

You have created a nice humour dear,

It was really awesome...

**DM

Hey thats a real good one although the Boss is not going to fulfill your wish.

Regards

Boss always think like that .....

Excellent !!

Really true in many companies ........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details