LCI Learning

How to ask a query to an expert?

Page no : 5

Bhuvanesh (student) (26 Points)
Replied 13 July 2019

Hello

Bhuvanesh (student) (26 Points)
Replied 13 July 2019

Sir Kindly clarify me.iam registerd my IPCC in 2013 and joined my aricleship in 2014 and done my aricleship till 2015 of March.After that I have an accident so i could not continue my studies untill now.futher that I had not inform to institute and principal also .now I would like to join my studies. If there is possible to new registration.kindly help me

avinash s joshi (student) (34 Points)
Replied 15 October 2019

If matured RD (Recurring Deposit) and amount transfer in saving account how to pass entry in tally. in which ledger head & under group

Chandan kumar (Artical) (28 Points)
Replied 20 November 2019

How to Claim GST against material purchases from SEZ supplyer. Party advance paid GST amount(With Invoice he is sending GST Payment copy) but that amount not reflating In GSTR 2A

mahesh kumar (officer) (29 Points)
Replied 21 May 2021

Sir,

Based on the board approved accounts, auditors signed the Auditors Report with UDIN number.

Subsequently after one month, the Company revised the above said Accounts and the Auditors Report was also revised and UDIN was revoked due to revised auditors report.

In this circumstances, whether reference to Old Auditors Report is to be mentioned in the Revised auditors Report ? If so under which provisions of Act/Standard/Rules

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: