How to ans 139(9) notice change itr1 to itr2 or

Vikash Kumar   17 September 2019

Vikash Kumar

 4 likes  50 points

| My Other Post

To get refund of TDS deducted compulsory land acquisition.I
filed itr1
Exempt income
Any other. compulsory ₹384584
land acquisition excepted

Now get Notice u/s139(9)
Error code
2 Rule37BA u/s199
Problem resolution
gross receipts/income,on which tax has been deducted,are to be entered in the schedule under the respective heads of income,as they are assessable in the year in which the credit for the TDS is being claimed


Kapadia Pravin   17 September 2019

Kapadia Pravin

 485 likes  7930 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You file revised return in ITR 2 under 139(9)

Land Acquisition amount you fill in EI schedule

Claim TDS in TDS schedule and fill Receipt amount, TDS amount and select "Exempt
Income"under income head

Check the TDS amount in 26AS statement

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »