How much i love you...!!

3 Years Ago.

You called me and we talked about many things on the phone.
We planned to go for a vacation together.

We planned to go out for lunch together on the coming weekend.
We planned to try the new restaurant together.

But only an hour after we stopped talking, you left me forever.
You left me without saying any good bye.
You left all the plans we just made undone.
You left me and brought half of my heart with you.

If only you told me that you must leave me that day,
I would never stop talking to you on the phone.
If only I knew that I must lose you that soon,
I would say ‘I love you’ more often,
I would hug you tighter,
I would spend more time to be with you.

You never know that I planned to surprise you on your coming birthday.
I had arranged a small birthday party for you.
I had learnt to sing a special song for you.
I had prepared many things to give you a surprise.

But I didn’t prepare that you would surprise me first.
You passed away 11 days before your birthday.

It’s been 3 years away, but still feels like yesterday.
I still remember the broken feeling when I touched your cold body that day.
I still remember the sad feeling that overwhelmed the whole family.
I still remember the very last time I could see your face.

Today, 3 years already you left me here,
but you never really leave my heart.
You were the one who taught me how to be strong.
You were the one who forced me to always do my best.
You were the one who made me the way I am now.

Although I could never see you again,
but my love for you will never fade.
You were and will always be one of the important persons in my life.
I wish you knew how much I love you.

I miss you, Daddy……and always will…

Replies (1)
:-( , its so painful.. :-(,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details