Easy Office

How many hours to watch out??

Page no : 6

Priya Anandraj (Student) (39 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

Very good aricle. Keep it up. It  you have given good advice to all new comer.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 01 July 2011

For those who have joined late at caclub; for their knowledge I wish to explain that  SsS  represents Sneha Sunshine Shaintan.

SsS also denotes Surendra Sir's Special ( Guest Appearance) in this column.  

1 Like

Sachin (Trainee) (38 Points)
Replied 01 July 2011

i think it all depends on urself.

A person learns sumthing in 1 hour and the other in 2 hours. So it all depends on u and ur concentration while studying.

And ye HARD WORK ka nahi SMART WORK ka zamaana hai... so study smart.

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 05 July 2011

How so very true....

I still don't understand when people say that they study for 14-15 hours a day...

Supposedly you didn't get time for it before and you are in a jiffy... consider completing course in a couple of months or so... one can understand... but not the whole year round...

I just ask one thing... If today you are asked... What if you come to know that your life might end tommorow... Do you think you lived today to the fulllest??? If no... Start living... Kya pata kal ho na ho...

Everything has a time... Complete it in determined time... allot proper hours to every important thing each day...!!

Phew.... How nice Sneha... Really... This was an untouched topic... ( ab tumne usse touch kar liya.... hehe) Writing style... as always... Awesome...

(sorry... thanks khatam...)

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 05 July 2011

One more thing....!!!!

This 

Was

REFRESHING to READ...!!!

(Guest)

Good one Sunshine....I totally agree.....long hours of study create boredom.....what is required is effective studying.....instead of studying 12 to 14 hours a day for 3 months, it's better to study regularly for  5 to 8 hours from da start......it wil facilitate proper retention and completion of the syllabus on time....24 hours can be easily divided among studies, family, friends, chatting, shopping (girls love dis!!!!), and you hav plenty of tym left for ur hobbies as well.......

Prashant Rajput (An insatiable Learner) (889 Points)
Replied 06 August 2015

Nice write-up.Keep it up

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 06 August 2015

hahaha....How did I miss this one..?

For a moment I was so happy that you proclaimed you are back...but then I saw the date...posted 4 years ago...time just flies yaar...now that you are a rank holder and all...people will take each word of yours as a bible...:D

Anyways..hope you are doing good...and write something dhamakedaar yaar ...I can understand it's difficult to take out time from your busy schedule ...but still...we all need some guidance from the maestro

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: