How I can make proper schedule for May Exam

Dear Friends

 

I am a student of CA FINAL and appearing for Group- B exam to be held on MAY 2011. I am married guy and have a little child of 15 months. I am doing job in a construction company and living with my spouse and little child in a rented room. I have big problem that  How can prepare for my next exam since I can't leave my job for preparation of the exam. Can any one please suggest me how I can make proper time table so that I would be able to prepare for the exam without interrupting my current job.

 

Thanks

Replies (3)

from icai.org

and its not working 

dnt worry  study as much as u can it get clear as soon as institute site work

Hey, you are the best judge of yourself. everybody will tell you many thing. If you want motivation then see your family. Dont get panic over your situation. I can understand your concern but i think you have to give some time to yourself and prepare your time-table accordingly and do consider that it might get effected as you have a small child. You must be having a good supproting family, so rather getting worried about your situation, think how can you give your best. All the best and Best of Luck. If I have hurt you then i am sorry. Take care dude.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details