How can I find the income tax returns of other person?

Hello,

Is it possible to find the income tax return for a particular person provided if we the PAN card number? I want to find the income information, property liability information  of a person from a bank where the property is mortgaged  as part of legal matter.

I am in Pune and need CA to find such information.

Thank you.

Replies (5)

 

I think u can not find this information from PAN.

 

Originally posted by : pankaj

 

I think u can not find this information from PAN.

.....but PAN card is used to file the Income Tax. Can't  CA find such information?

 

I don’t think but you can try..

cannot........................

1) go to the person direct and ask for information 

2) make a police complaint stating the purpose / get orders from court / forward the same to CIT/ CIT will furnish the requisite data to court or police wherefrom the request was served. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details