How can I earn more from fixed deposit?

As I am 24 year old professional and I have some surplus money which I want to invest in Fixed deposit. If I invest for 3 year then how much I will get after 3 years?

Replies (2)

Interest rate differ slightly from bank to bank. It may be reduced by some points by the time you plan to make FD. Better go to your bank, the will give you exect figure for different year maturity.

E.g. you can get about 1272 for each 1000 Rs. invested for 3 years @ 8.1%

FIXED DEPOSIT IS NOT A WAY TO EARN MONEY.  THE BEST WAY TO EARN MONEY IS TO BUY A BOOK AND LEARN A NEW TRADE LIKE MAKING CAKES AT HOME, MAKING FURNITURE IN FREE TIME, MAKING FOOD AND SAVING ON RESTURANT BILLS, I.E VOCATIONAL ACITIVITES ARE BEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY.  INVESTING IN FIXED DEPOSITS IS FOR RETIRED PEOPLE OR FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SUDDENLY GOT A HUGE AMOUNT OF CASH.  THAT IS MY POINT OF VIEW, OTHERS MAY DIFFER. IT IS UPTO YOU TO ACCEPT THE VIEWPOINT OR MAKE YOUR OWN.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details