House prooerty Taxation Querry

Parihar Gopal (Corporate Taxation ) (392 Points)

22 June 2011  


i have one  house property for which i am geting self Lease from company & Comapny are doing me payment after TDS ( Rs.2060 per Month )  rs 18540 , So Please guide me how can i capture this income in my ITR , so i can get Refund of said TDS