Page no : 2

(Guest)

Dil le gayi kudi ....

best post ever my dear.....

Dimag ki batti yu hi jalate rehna .....

2 Like

rekha rajpurohit (student) (433 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

awesome.....sneha....really creative...enjoyed a lot.....hey we can make a film on CA...u write d dialogues, i will make the songs....and cast toh caclubindia me bahut hai na yaar....kya kehti ho???......

Keep Sharing

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Ok first of all many congratulations to Sneha for writing such a post  and thx for including my name in the dedication list :)

Now I have a message for the new members who wants tips on writing and presentation skills, that u will never get a better post to understand this. Have a look at the content and presentation and you will observe the following points:-

(1) Perfect use of smiley

(2) Each point covers a different perspective of CA life. From beginner to pass out , from exam day to exam results and much more...

(3) A perfect user friendly language

(4) A gr8 combination of Humor and message. Usne bahut hi serious baat ek bahut hi light way mein samjha di .That's why she is successful in her professional and personal life....

I am really obliged to have a frnd. like u..!!

Very nice  addition by Vikash (Future face of CCI and very nice and imaginative person) and Surendra Sir.

I request Sneha to submit it in Articles section......

I dunno abt. others but mujhe iss post se bahut seekhne ko mila... 

3 Like

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

awesome.....sneha....really creative...enjoyed a lot......

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Hahahahaahhahahahaaaha

Are wah wah wah..........Are wah wah wah......

Bahut dino baad kuch padh k itna maja aaya hai......Aur ye sirf 1 khurafati dimag k article se hi possible ho sakta tha......

Finally.....Ye article nahi laughing gas hai....Sambhal ka rahiyo iski chapet mai aate hi pet mai dard ho jata hai....:)

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

Ok first of all many congratulations to Sneha for writing such a post  and thx for including my name in the dedication list . 

Now I have a message for the new members who wants tips on writing and presentation skills, that u will never get a better post to understand this. Have a look at the content and presentation and you will observe the following points:-

(1) Perfect use of smiley

(2) Each point covers a different perspective of CA life. From beginner to pass out , from exam day to exam results and much more...

(3) A perfect user friendly language

(4) A gr8 combination of Humor and message. Usne bahut hi serious baat ek bahut hi light way mein samjha di .That's why she is successful in her professional and personal life....

I am really obliged to have a frnd. like u..!!

Very nice  addition by Vikash (Future face of CCI and very nice and imaginative person) and Surendra Sir.

I request Sneha to submit it in Articles section......

I dunno abt. others but mujhe iss post se bahut seekhne ko mila... 

Very True. 

I curse those educationists who made the education in the present form. They use toughest language to prove themselves as scholars. 

First they bind the wordings in some (section) shapes and then they have to decide its meaning from the courts of law !  

Why ? Because neither meaning nor the intention is clear from the wordings !

What nonsense one reads for a month can't even decide what is the use of the subject !

Without giving proper sense to the subject materials; like science teachers; most of the lecturers  come in the class and  start speaking in an uninteresting way - more boring with their disciplined behaviour about the subject. 

In schooling also students can't understand why a non-discipline beyond his control is penalised !  I have come across that principal is more interested to penalise than to listen true words of the student. He hardly tries to judge him from his face !

In these circumstances; who requires education the most - student or principal and teachers ?

Please Vote for Me for the following cause :

Even a religious lecture is given in the form of stories to make it interesting. 

So send all boring teachers to attend such religious lectures to learn how to deliver the subject material.                         

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

CA..............  isi ka naam hai......l

Very good and Mind Blowing Ride...................

I M Out Of the World When i Read This............................

Ekdum Rapchick Dialogue Hai Boss.............

Really Funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

thanx a lot everyone for this overwhelming response....:)

special words for Pulkit-To be very frank if it was any other person at your place today would have taken me as a comptetitor....u are a very nice and genuine person by nature....and how come u read my mind???i never though someone will notice this phase thing-from beginner to pass out...i kept this in mind while framing this article...thanks for the praise....

1 Like

Replied 09 January 2011

and han rekha...chal movie banate hain....main direction bhi karti hoon...hehhehhee....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

I totally agree with Surendra Sir and the best example of it are our own Journals...

Replied 09 January 2011

@ Sneha -- Maine pehle bhi kaha hai ki competition sirf sports mein hota hai family mein  nahi...

Agar aisa nahi hota toh main apne bahut acche dost Sanyam ki post to vote for best inspirational writer nahi rukwata aur wait karta ye dekhne ke liye ki kaun mere liye vote karta hai...MAine toh apni scul lyf ya CA mein bhi kisi se competition nahi kiya hai...

Remember the most imp. message of 3 Idiots -- " Go for excellence "

/forum/vote-for-featured-member---120388.asp

I really respect people like u , Vikash , Palak , Manmohan , Sanyam , Bhavin, Hardik etc. who r the future face of CCI...Yahan competition nahi hai iska sabse bada e.g. Vikash ka mujhe Time Machine ka topic suggest karna hai . Vo uspe khud bhi likh sakta tha par usne mujhe bheja aur vo mera aaj tak ka best article hai...

All of us r part of CCI family and I really like u as a very good frnd. of mine...

@ Phase thing -- Maine ye post sirf humor ke hisaab se nahin balki as a whole padhi thi... tumne har point me ek different smiley daala jo ki ek different phase of lyf ko btata tha ...

Tumne mek bahut hi imp. message sirf ek post mein samjha diya vo bhi majak-2 mein...

Hats off 2 u.....

1 Like

(Guest)

that was superb......keep going....

Replied 09 January 2011

totally agree with Surendra sir and pulkit...to be very frank ye institute ki journal dekhkar i feel demotivated ki mujhe kuch bhi nahi aata hai......it really needs some reader friendly matter....

Ramesh Shah (CA Final) (228 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

bole to jhakkassssssssss:P

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 09 January 2011

dil jitt littaa lappi tune.....he he....kya toddu post hai ladki.....mind-blowing, fantabulous.....yr ek film bnaate hain CA pe.....dialogues to yehi chal jayenge.....n hum dono jai-veeru ka role play kr lenge.......n rekha rajpurohit songs ka arrangement toh kr hi rai hai...;)....jeeyo meri jaan.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: