help pce nov exam imp

Hi guys

I cleared group 1 of pce in may 2010

I sent 2 group papers for rechecking.

2 weeks back I received a call from ICAI that I have cleared 2nd group

My name also came in the Verification list in Bullet 4 

Still now I haven't received th revised mark sheet,I am not sure what to do.
I have also filled nov pce exam,should i give the exam????

It hard to believe that I have cleared.

How much time will it take to receive the mark sheet????

pls help
Replies (3)

Contact the ICAI brach or the head office in delhi becoz if you have cleared the group II they will provide you the duplicate copy of the mark sheet.

if you had informed and have the name the list issued by ICAI then take the copy of  that list and go to the vishwas nagar ,,,they help you....do it at earliest...and they provide you the duplicate copy..

 

Great news yar and Best of Luck 4 Final

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details