Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help: Need dummy out of delhi for 1.5years

Page no : 3

(Guest)

I wud advise u to first have a back support from another CA

& then go to Inst to find out d solution of ur problem....

Explainur problem to them...

Dey willl tell u d solution

tapas (Student) (45 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hi! shipra ..u are saying that u have only one option dUMMY...but how u can take dummy untill u are not terminated...

if ur current principal ready to give u dummy..i personally thnk its best option for u...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amit Kothari
" file a suit againt ur Principal at the ICAI or Delhi HIgh Court

he cannot play with ur career

or maybe sme real personal reason may not bring you out... then search for dummy i think ...
"

thats a only way to do so..or make some pressure on him from the superiors better say jack..

Amrit (kolkata) (64 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

dude 1st of all dont talk about dummy on a public site cause if any person related to institute reads it u wll hav to face very dire consequences!!!!! and u can mail ur problem to CA Uttam Prakash Agarwal, only if u think u cannot be critisized for the transfer!!! his mail id is president @ icai.org

shipra (student) (41 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Hi everyone. . My principal wants to give me transfer. . But it should not be harmful for him. . Than he will sign on any ground 4 transfer. . but icai is not ready to consider any ground. . Alot of transfer cases are already pending in icai. . So i dont wanna apply 4 transfer which is insufficient 4 transfr. . because once i applied on an invalid ground. . Than they wil put it on hold. . Like al other cases. . N after that i wl nt able 2 change it. . even i dont wanna take dummy . . so plz advice me. . If u have any other alternate. .

ABHINAV SURELIA ( CA & CS) (92 Points)
Replied 22 August 2009

hi shipra ,

in the form 109 for transfer their are three places were the article assistance need to sign.

you just dont sign on that places and then see what your employer does.

Regilraj (Articled Clerk) (22 Points)
Replied 23 August 2009

Hi Shipra,

Don't get confused. Dummy is also a change of articles. As per you only it is Dummy, but in institutes point of view it is change of articles.You should comply with any of the reasons specified by the institute for the change. If you are trying to get dummy outside your city means, do you think any auditor will take such a big risk for you. Because i know one case of an auditor who had given dummy to a student and had been caught and all his bank audit allocations & all got stopped. It is still a pending case in the institute. His COP may get cancelled.

So there is no point speaking about dummy. The ultimate thing you can do is, if you are in such a bad need for change of artiles means, go to institute say them u want to take oral coaching at some other city or your father's business is getting transffered to some other city. For these kind of reasons nobody will be able ask for any proof and try to get articles in some other city like chennai, worth it. Somany students are coming from other states to chennai like cities. There you get good coaching too. So just think about that. I just given an idea if it is wrong sorry for that.

(Guest)

WITNESS THE REALITY, THIS PROBLEM IS NOT TOO BIG...

(Guest)

THE SOLUTION  OF THIS IS VERY SIMPLE. GOING TO COURTS FOR SUCH MINOR REASONS IS NOTHING BUT WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

TELL ME WHY YOUR PRINCIPAL WANTS TO GIVE YOU TRANSFER? HAVE YOU DONE ANY MISCONDUCT OR LIKE THAT.

I AM NOT AT ALL  READY TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRINCIPAL WANTS YOU TO GIVE TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY REASON. I KNOW YOU HAVE SAID THAT THE REASON IS PERSONAL DISPUTE. SO DONT TELL IT TO ME AGAIN, I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON FOR THE DISPUTE, TELL ME THE REASON.  YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOVLED AND THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE ENDED AND THIS IS MY PROMISE...

I M DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC HERE ONLY WITH THE PERSON WHO HAS POSTED IT. OTHERS NEED NOT TO COMMENT ON MY COMMENT.

REGARDS,

TARANG KATHRANI

shipra (student) (41 Points)
Replied 23 August 2009

Originally posted by :TARANG KATHRANI
" THE SOLUTION  OF THIS IS VERY SIMPLE. GOING TO COURTS FOR SUCH MINOR REASONS IS NOTHING BUT WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

TELL ME WHY YOUR PRINCIPAL WANTS TO GIVE YOU TRANSFER? HAVE YOU DONE ANY MISCONDUCT OR LIKE THAT.

I AM NOT AT ALL  READY TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRINCIPAL WANTS YOU TO GIVE TRANSFER WITHOUT ANY REASON. I KNOW YOU HAVE SAID THAT THE REASON IS PERSONAL DISPUTE. SO DONT TELL IT TO ME AGAIN, I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON FOR THE DISPUTE, TELL ME THE REASON.  YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOVLED AND THIS DISCUSSION WILL BE ENDED AND THIS IS MY PROMISE...

I M DISCUSSING THIS TOPIC HERE ONLY WITH THE PERSON WHO HAS POSTED IT. OTHERS NEED NOT TO COMMENT ON MY COMMENT.
REGARDS,
TARANG KATHRANI

"

hi everyone. . The issue was as follows. . 1.as per our decided term i had 2 work 4 45 hours in a week. . Bt he use 2 take atleast 55 hours every week since last 4 months. . 2. He mailed me something with very complicated language. .even i asked to 1 of my coligue . . He was also not able 2 understand the same. . So i cudnt reply. . On next day when i reached 2 office. .hr asked me 2 give my i card. .go back. . N take transfr asap. .as per his instructions. . when c asked him to meet me once. . He started shouting on her. . now tell me what can i do. .

(Guest)

PROBLEM NO.1 IS SOLVED. YOU MUST COOPERATE IN THE OFFICE. WORKING FOR  55 HOURS PER WEEK DOES NOT MEAN YOUR BOSS IS WRONG. WHAT HAD BEEN DECIDED BY THE TERMS IS IRRELEVANT HERE. THIS WORLD IS RUNNING BY COOPERATION AND NOT THE TERMS, WITNESS THE REALITY...

MANY ARTICLES GIVE >55 HOURS A WEEK. IT IS ULTIMALELY IN YOUR BENEFIT YOUR OPPOSITION IS WRONG.  YOU WILL HAVE TO COOPERATE  A BIT TO STAY WITH  CA...

2. PROBLEM NO. 2 MAIL THAT COULD NOT BE UNDERSTAND. I REQUEST YOU TO PUT THE MAIL HERE, PUT WHATEVER WAS WRITTEN. DONT TELL ME THAT U HAVE DELETED IT. IF U HAVE DELETED THEN PUT WHAT DO U REMEMBER. ALSO TELL BY WHICH MEDIA THE MAIL WAS SENT i.e. MOBILE OR INTERNET OR LETTER.

IF U THINK IT IS NOT PROPER TO PUT THE MAIL HERE, SEND ME A PM.

ONE MORE TIME I REPLY THAT THIS DISCUSSION IS WITH MS. SHIPRA. OHERS NEED NOT TO COMMENT ON MY COMMENT(S).

REGARDS

MR. TARANG KATHRANI

pankaj sharma (CA ) (324 Points)
Replied 23 August 2009

do contact icai article association as u can definately take an action against ur principal

Himanshu Agrawal (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 23 August 2009

Originally posted by :shipra
" Hi !
My ca has given me transfer due to some personal disputes. . N he is nt ready 2 tk it back at any cost. .
but ICAI is not accepting the same. . Icai personal says that transfer is alwd only if u reallocate to another city. .

so i dont have any option other than dummy 4 saving my career. .
"

Mayank Agrawal (student) (136 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :S.Sriram
"

dont think actu dummy man.... go and get articles some where and continue.... very much irritated with the word DUMMY ;-)

shipra....s.sriram is saying very true....don't use this word "dummy'mistakenly in front of ICAI  or any where,its not legal.

"

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

I dont think it is wise to say it openly that you need dummy. Do you know the consequenses ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: