Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help: Need dummy out of delhi for 1.5years

Page no : 2

Bonita (trainee) (218 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

mail ur issue on the following ids"President ICAI" <president @ icai.org>, "Vice President ICAI" <vicepresident @ icai.org>,

S.Sriram (Audit Manager) (238 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

dont think actu dummy man.... go and get articles some where and continue.... very much irritated with the word DUMMY ;-)

DMC (Student) (364 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Tell your principal that transfer or termination is not possible and tell him to give you dummy for the rest of your articleship period.

How can someone terminate articleship for some personal reason. Please tell us as to what exactly is the problem between you and your principal. Does he not like your style of working or there was some disagreement. What happened all of a sudden? Why did he take you as an article in the first place when he wanted to terminate your articleship?

I do not think you will get help for dummy here. Contact your friends or relatives who know a CA outside delhi in person.

achyuthanand (Audit executive/ CA Final)   (283 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

dont be soo stupid... if ur geting info abt dummy frm this site its easy for people to locate u.. and there is some heavy actions against dummies... dat will again mess up ur carrear... contact BOS head.. not the low level..some people like UP agaval.. V murali... GPN Shah.. etc.. u will get some positive reply.. be cool dt wry... and be fast..

CA Shruti kuchhal (CA ) (427 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hi shipra i hav taken transfer on medical grounds w.e.f. 31.03.2009 if u hav full knowledge about the issue can u confirm me dat wether i can take transfer with in delhi itself

CA ANKIT GUPTA (CA) (54 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Talk 2 directly Vice president of ICAI There No. is 09322270069

Satish (CA Final Student) (479 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Hi Shipra, Dummy is not at all the solution for your problem. There would be a strict action against you if u registered dummy. The institute has initiated the actions as our president is very strict in this regard. Do call to Mr. Jaydeep Shah, CA, Nagpur at 09822202575. He has helped out many students earlier. He was a chairman earlier.

CA Guru M (B.com, CA, CS) (1547 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Hi shilpa if your pricipal is agree then take secondment of article in good firm. I think it works for you.

CA Abhiram Bharat. (Assistant Manager Taxation)   (508 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

i thnk u shud talk to icsi article committee.. otherwisw go uttam prakash aggarwal sir...

ur principal cant play wd ur carrer,,,

be serious.. hav faith in our institute..

ABHINAV SURELIA ( CA & CS) (92 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

hi shipra,

you have only one way, just go and have settelment with your employer at any cost.

u dont have any way, and if u go to any court or to high profile people of icai, then u may may be loosing your time

and ultimately u would be loosing your carrer.

so go and have sttelment with your employer, that's the only solution.

ravi kiran (ca-final) (205 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

dont use the word dummy.

for your kind information dummy articleship is not legal.

just ask for industrial training in your city,so you can ask your principle for industrial training,it will be useful for your career also.

ankit (articled assistant) (31 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

I m totally agreed wid abhinav surelia..... see u can't go to high court or supreme court to file the case....india is nt the country whr u can get any results .... thr r lakhs of cases still pendin and growin like the people in our community (ca club) .....be practical nw....and moreover u  can't file the case against icai which is such a large body....nobody wil entertain u to be frank ( i m nt against all those who r advisin u to go thru legal route...it's thr opinion and i respect it to full) .....and yes the result wud be loosin of so much precious time.... as far as dummy is concerned u wil nt get it here as it is strictly prohibited by icai and nobody wil tk any risk of postin it .

So wht u can do is make settlement wid the employer at any cost...i don't noe wht is the reason behind all this and since it seems to me as if it is very personal ...u can involve ur parents in this ..it wil be a different thing if they talk wid ur employer and u shud also sit wid thm... instead of doin all the stuff urself. This is the only solution i think to ur problem dear. If u can  tell me ur whole problem behind this i may be able to help u better ( mail id- ankit.bansal @ yahoo.co.in).... Don't worry much u wil surely get out of this mess bt at the same time act fast also as u don't hav much time in hand.

All the best

shipra (student) (41 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

Originally posted by :ravi kiran
"  

dont use the word dummy.
for your kind information dummy articleship is not legal.
just ask for industrial training in your city,so you can ask your principle for industrial training,it will be useful for your career also.
"

Hi ravi. . But as per my knowledge ind. Training is nt allowed only after 4 months of training. . If it is possible than please let me know..

(Guest)

Yes Shipra,

U r right.

Indusrial training is allowed only in your last 12 months of articleship. So u cant opt for it.....

U need to find alternaive solution...

Anurag Sureka (Officer) (32 Points)
Replied 21 August 2009

yes of course dummy is available in Kolkata bt even if u r showin dat u r relocatin 2 ne othr city u hav 2 show ur address proof of dat city alongwith some valid reason 4 d change in d city..... read the transfer rules properly in the ICAI's website....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: