Easy Office
LCI Learning

Help: Need dummy out of delhi for 1.5years

Page no : 4

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

But dont take it otherwise. I am not favoring dummys by any means :)

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

ICAI's sole purpose behind banning transfers is to put bar on trasfer which were very regular. It is a measure to stop those who are casually taking transfers just for the sake of good exposure.

No one can give you wht you desired.. It is the formula which always work in articleships. Everyone is bored of doing monotonius work !! Wht to do ??? No way out !

Mayank Agrawal (student) (136 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

shipra....s.sriram is saying very true....don't use this word "dummy" mistakenly in front of ICAI or any where,its not legal.I know this is very easy to say but don't waste ur time anywhere.....and continue ur articleship same place....kabi kabi life me kadwe ghoot pine padte hai......all d best.....keep going

Sandeep Marathe (CA Final) (423 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

shipra what prakash is saying is true. U need to complete ur articleship at any cost. Even i am also bored though my only 15 days are still left. Just imagine how i spared my almost 1080 DAYS of Articleship.

Just be patient. talk wid ur principal on mutual terms. & then see what happans

Sandeep Marathe (CA Final) (423 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

and please dont use the word DUMMY,  u know the future consequences, so just be patient

CA KUNDAN (Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts))   (85 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :pankaj sharma
" do contact icai article association as u can definately take an action against ur principal "

CA KUNDAN (Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts))   (85 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :pankaj sharma
" do contact icai article association as u can definately take an action against ur principal "

Hi pankaj

do u have any contact info. of any article association of icai..

shipra (student) (41 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Originally posted by :TARANG KATHRANI
" PROBLEM NO.1 IS SOLVED. YOU MUST COOPERATE IN THE OFFICE. WORKING FOR  55 HOURS PER WEEK DOES NOT MEAN YOUR BOSS IS WRONG. WHAT HAD BEEN DECIDED BY THE TERMS IS IRRELEVANT HERE. THIS WORLD IS RUNNING BY COOPERATION AND NOT THE TERMS, WITNESS THE REALITY...

MANY ARTICLES GIVE >55 HOURS A WEEK. IT IS ULTIMALELY IN YOUR BENEFIT YOUR OPPOSITION IS WRONG.  YOU WILL HAVE TO COOPERATE  A BIT TO STAY WITH  CA...

2. PROBLEM NO. 2 MAIL THAT COULD NOT BE UNDERSTAND. I REQUEST YOU TO PUT THE MAIL HERE, PUT WHATEVER WAS WRITTEN. DONT TELL ME THAT U HAVE DELETED IT. IF U HAVE DELETED THEN PUT WHAT DO U REMEMBER. ALSO TELL BY WHICH MEDIA THE MAIL WAS SENT i.e. MOBILE OR INTERNET OR LETTER.

IF U THINK IT IS NOT PROPER TO PUT THE MAIL HERE, SEND ME A PM.

ONE MORE TIME I REPLY THAT THIS DISCUSSION IS WITH MS. SHIPRA. OHERS NEED NOT TO COMMENT ON MY COMMENT(S).

REGARDS

MR. TARANG KATHRANI

"

Hi tarang..

I dont think i need to give any more justification... to prove any innocency or whatever you think....

(Guest)
IN THE ABSENCE OF COOPERATION, I M HEREBY WITHDRAWING MY PROMISE...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: