HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I took termination from a firm this month.My principal has shown like I have taken excess leave.ies I ve not worked two years thats the eligibility criteria for taking up my final exams.My chance is in this nov 2007.Since I had already appiled for the exam,My friends are telling ICAI may withheld my results.I am in a mess now.Dont know what to do.
Replies (6)
Hi Vishnu, This is true that your results will be held for the non compliance with the basic criteria. you can go to the institute and speak to them, or else leave this attmept and complete basic eligiblity cirteria
BETTER TO CONTACT INSTITUTE IMMEDIATLY AND ACT ACCORDINGLY, HURRY UP DONT WASTE TIME.
IT IS ALWAYS ADVISABLE TO MAINTAIN THE GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PRINCIPALS. ANY HOW , NOW U CONTACT THE INISTITUTE FO R MORE DETAILS
Contact the secretary of the institute and ascertain what to do !? It is better to have cool thinking and sharp brain rather than big mouth and large arms ! Be polite with your CA, who is your 'guru'.
I am anand staying in tambaram, chennai,i have completed CPT , i need any articleship training firms or autitors near by my area...
Can I get Cpt exam form (nov'07) from eirc office?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details