Hey Guys and gals..M back after ma xamz !!
I know..you all might have not missed me..but I missed badly ma CCI Family..posts, threads, polls, comments etc etc !!

Welcome Back to CCI...
Best Wishes for your Result...
Thnk u so much Aryan sir !!
Welcome back mansi ji....Hope your papers were rocking!
Thnk u very much Priyanka ji..
Thnx a ton Vandana ji..papers were good..hope results bhi good hi aaye !!
Welcome Mansi ji ..............Our Poem Guru...........
Warm Welcome dear
we really missed your magical rhyming words...

welcome back ... and best of luck for exam results 


![]()
Thank you so very much Deepak ji..it means a lot to me !!
Thnx a ton Ash ji..I vll be soon back with ma new collection !!
Thnx Shrikant ji..
Thnk u Renu ji..thnx 4 wshs !!
Thnx Sachin ji.now plans of enjoying vacation !!
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals