Hasrat; the desire (part ii)

Rajwant Kaur (B.com, CA Final ) (337 Points)

03 May 2013  

Hasrat – The Desire Part II

Hasrat – The Desire Part I

Reet’s  office

Reet is working in middle sized Construction Company.

The day is very beautiful, the sun seems more comfortable than last day, cool breeze is giving her smooth feeling but in such a lovely weather she is very busy in her work and his thought as she even can’t feel that someone is calling her, after 3rd try she be aware of the fact that she is not alone in the room.

“Excuse Me, are u busy” a sweet voice came from the other side.

“Hhmmm a little bit,Do I know u”

“definitely not, I m Sneha, Your new internal auditor, Good Morning”

“Good Morning” she reply with little hesitation” Mr. Gupta had told me yesterday that you are coming but I forget that, please wait for five minutes, I m just coming after pack up & please sit in my cabin the left one”

After assembling all the files and working paper she came back to her cabin.

“So, Sneha, Mr. Gupta is not coming today, tell me all your requirements”

“You are only one employee here na”

“No, we have a big team but all are preparing for the quarterly staff meet, and  we are opening our new office at 3rd floor that why I m alone in this office”

“ Come on lets go, I will introduce all our team with u”

“OK”

They take the elevator and got to third floor.

“ Are the full building is owned by MR. Gupta”

“Ya”

“So, why are you shifting to third floor”

“This floor need some renovation”

Reet introduce her with all employees.

“So, Sneha what are doing now”

“I have completed my training and cleared CA inter exams, now I am pursuing CA final”

“Ok, that is very good, now tell me what you want to audit”

Sneha give her a complete list and starts working.

“We are only two persons in the office and Mr. Gupta and other are not would be here for next fifteen days. “

After a long conversation, they feel more comfortable then morning.

“Hey, Sneha come here, I want to show you something” she take her to terrace of the building.

“ That is my favorite view”

“That is so nice, everything looks so small here”

“ya, try to feel the fragrance of wind,” and she kept quiet and starts moving to second corner of the building.

This is place where she sit alone for hours to make her feel comfortable with all what happened. She forget that Sneha is waiting for her at the other corner of the building. She always used to say…..

Tanhiyon se itni mohobat si ho gayi hai,

Ke Ab saya(shadow) bhi sath ho toh bheed (crowd) si lagti hai………………..”

“Hi, Reet, where are you going? The roof of building is almost over, Reet……….”

She is not listening to her, & just kept on moving, Sneha pulled her back from the corner of the building.

“Are you stupid?” Sneha’s face becomes pale due to fear.

“What happened?”

“OMG, you don’t know, what happened, are u crazy, the roof is almost over and after one step you will be 20 floor down”

“Hey listen to me, this is not the end point of the building, look down there are stairs to go down” and she starts laughing.

“Thank GOD; let’s go, I don’t want to see that view anymore,”   

“Ok, now it is 5.00 P.M., and I have to go home, Sneha”

“Is your timing from 10.00 to 5.00 P.M.?”

“ No, but Mr. Gupta is not in office, so I can go home early”

After locking the office, she passed the keys to Mohan (Peon), 

“Give these keys to Pankaj sir”(Pankaj sir is her senior after Mr. Gupta, working in the same company from past 10 years, and is very loyal, hard working, sincere and jolly person) 

“Sneha, where you reside?”

“Civil Lines & U”

“Rishi Nagar”

“Bye, have a nice Day”

“Bye, see u tomorrow”

The life is passing day by day, no one is there to understand or even bother about what is going on in her life not even Kirat. What will happen next, in their life whether Reet call him again or not, or she will forget him? Find out what is the reason of such rude behavior of Kirat. The things you can read in Part-III