Easy Office

Has quality of CA students has decreased

Page no : 3

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

I do not find any relevancy of this discussion, who will decide that our efficiency are decrease? have they capable enough?

1 Like

CA Sanjay Bag (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (3340 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

I personally believe till today CA is most challaing course in India and CA's student have the capacity to fresh it.

1 Like

Shivashish (Chartered Accountant) (2796 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

some peaple are comparing the dummy article with the office going articles... what i cant understand dummy with the office goers... office goers suffers as they dont get much time and the dummy clear the exams in first or second attempt taking all coachings. 

giving explanation that even some office goers dont get job is really shame on the persons who say such thing.

Bahar ki duniya alag hi hoti hai kam se kam kuch to sikhne ke liye milta hi hai....naki ghar par beth kar apne profession se disgrace karna..

Its really shame on members here in CCI suppoting dummy...huh.....

Ashish (Student) (144 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

@ shivashish:kudos! man, this is the message I wanted to convey....

1 Like

sunilkumar (article) (36 Points)
Replied 12 October 2012

yes, because in current era students are not concentrating on practical work, they just want to pass the exams by hook or by crook........buy when they get the degree, they dont know what should they do now.

1 Like

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 12 October 2012

Yes, somehow it is decreased mainly because of all commerce students are trying CPT exams.

And Nw All CAs are ready to work for little amount, without maintaining ICAI standards.

Most students go for dummy articleships. & Students belive mainly on classes notes............etc.

1 Like

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 12 October 2012

yes CA quality is going down as well as honour of CAs are going more down. CA president also said in own speech that CA quality is going down.

goodfella (owner) (74 Points)
Replied 14 October 2012

Again...I reiterate, CAs were never dynamic or extraordinary. The world has advanced while ICAI found it better to stick to the archaic system of attempts and examinations. If in 2012, people think exams of this kind are the best way to evaluate a professional, then you know the situation is going to be bad. Majority of the practice in tax is based on maintaining cordial relations with the department and not much expertise. I actually believe dummy articleship is better than what most articles are exposed to except certain firms. CAs lack in communication, basic english, ambition but have solid techinal skills. CA students need to realise they need to do a lot more to distinguish themselves from this herd. GMCS is a good step but more is needed. A lot more.

Ankita J (Article) (674 Points)
Replied 31 January 2013

The only reason for decrease inquality is increase in the percentage of results by ICAI. It is very simple DEMAND and SUPPLY logic.

ICAI should reduce the result to 6-7% and see how the package of CAs goes up.

And I have seen many CAs and CA students who do not know basic english. They cannot even write a senteence properly. How can institute clear them is my question.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: