Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

16 Replies

Prasad R

Prasad R (CA Final)     05 September 2010

Nice post Ankur sir.

I certainly believe that after parents its the teachers who are responsible for what we are and who we are today.

On this note wishing Happy Teachers day to all ma mentors

Regards

Prasad R

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     05 September 2010

Originally posted by : Prasad R

I certainly believe that after parents its the teachers who are responsible for what we are and who we are today.

True Words !!!

Faiz Ahmed

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee)     05 September 2010

Our full life is itself a great teacher. Daily our life teaches so many things from various sources. All the things that we come to know(both +ve and -ve) makes our personality.

So learn and do not compromise with wrong things.

1 Like
Ankur Garg

Some wonderful Teachers’ Day Messages

• You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.

• I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you (name of your teacher)

• Without you, we would have been lost. Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.

• We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.

• You are not only our teacher. Rather, you are friend, philosopher and guide, all molded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support.

• I may not say it always. But, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher for all the things you have done for us.

• You have been the mentor of life. Though I did not realize it earlier. Now it feels great to have someone who guided me to the right track in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!

• Thanks for being my teacher and guiding me towards the right path of life. I am grateful to you teacher!

• With a great teacher like you, I was sure that life would be a successful journey but I never knew you will also make the journey to success such a cakewalk. I can’t express my gratitude Sir!

• You have been more than a teacher- a mentor, guide, and philosopher! Thanks for blessings me.

• Success is your blessing, teacher. I would always be thankful to you.

• Best of me, reminds me of you. Happy Teachers’ Day!

• Life is a journey and your words have been a guiding light throughout. Happy Teachers’ Day!

• Teacher you have always shown us the right way. Whatever little we have achieved in your life is because of you only. Thanks for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers’ Day!
2 Like
Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Faiz Ahmed

How wonderful Faiz Bhai...from my very childhood my father used to teach me exactly the same words:

"Do not compromise with wrong things"

Faiz Ahmed

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee)     05 September 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Originally posted by : Faiz Ahmed

How wonderful Faiz Bhai...from my very childhood my father used to teach me exactly the same words:

"Do not compromise with wrong things"

Dear Ankur Bhai,

Salute to your father who taught you such a great lesson. You are  blessed with great parents who know value of real character.

CA. BIJENDER KR. BANSAL

CA. BIJENDER KR. BANSAL (ACA, B.COM)     05 September 2010

A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others.

1 Like
sneha

sneha (CA FINAL)     05 September 2010

For me teachers are next to GOD....,its them who can bring up the students to top level...,

They teach u d IMPORTANCE of LIFE...., and suggest the way to move AHEAD.....

Teaching as a Profession'' is quiet a difficult task....,d destiny of the children are in the hands of the Teachers....,

I M THANKFUL..., to GOD.....for providing me BEST OF THE TEACHERS in my LIFE........frm school level till IPCC... m BLESSED .....,

Thank you GOD.!!!!!!!!!!

Sudev Namboothiri

Sudev Namboothiri (CA FINAL)     05 September 2010

GURU: BRAHMA GURU: VISHNU

GURU: DEVO MAHESWARA

GURU: SAKSHATH PARABRAHMA

THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAH

/forum/happy-teachers-day-102926.asp

1 Like
Simranjeet Singh

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)     05 September 2010

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL THE TEACHERS OF THE WORLD !!!

MS SAMEER

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)     05 September 2010

THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAH

Sudeshna Mazumdar

Sudeshna Mazumdar (NA)     06 September 2010

TO HONORABLE ANKUR SIR & ALL THE RESPECTED EXCELLENT EXPERTS OF THE CA-CLUB INDIA ................... WISHING A VERY HAPPY TEACHERS DAY ON BEHALF OF ALL THE STUDENTS :)

WE ARE VERY MUCH GREATFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR KIND GUIDANCE AND COOPERATION ALL THE TIME FOR US :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR .................

Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     06 September 2010

THASMAI SREE GURAVE NAMAH...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »