Easy Office
LCI Learning

Happy birthday varahi

Page no : 3

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 25 October 2012

I ADMIRE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF UR WISHESsmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

REALLY CHO CHWEET AND LOVELYsmileysmileysmiley

THANKS A TON yessmileysmileysmiley

LUCKY TO GET THESE MANY SWEET FRNDSsmileysmileysmileysmiley

HAPPY DAYSS ALWAYSSsmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

CA Final Student -South region Trainee Accountant [ Scorecard : 49] Posted a day ago is this a professional site or facebook??
 IM SORRY IF THIS POST HAD DISTURBED THE CCI WEBSITE..

FOR THAT FINDING FAULT ON WHO POSTED IS NOT RIGHT ON UR PART..

ALL MY FRNDS HAD WISHED ME WITH LOADS OF LOVE..

IF U DON LIKE IT U COULD HAV IGNORED THE PAST..

EVEN THOUGH ITS PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE WE EVEN SEE MANY OTHER FORUMS OTHER THAN STUDIES..

ANYWAY THEY MUST NOT GET HURT BY UR WORDS BCOS OF WISHING ME. IM SORRY 4 TAT..

5 Like

Replied 25 October 2012

Sometimes I wonder - which one is more joyous - - - being wished on my Special day or wishing someone on her/his Special day !!!   Certainly, I love being wished. But when opportunity comes as a  gift  to wish someone as Special as Varahi, my vacillating mind meets with a definite answer. There are a chosen few on whose memorable days I find more joy than I would have found in mine. Varahi - my little Sister - is one of them.   Varahi is a person who is much younger to me in age but she has many qualities which I simply adore and wish I too could had them. Vandana is right -She truly is the strongest and happiest of the CCI'tes, she also possesses the kindest of the hearts.   As life -- with all its cruelties that it had to offer to this little girl -- bows down its head to this indomitable spirit and recognizes her strength - so do I.   Keep radiating happiness, compassion and support as long as we need it, My Dear Varahi. GOD BLESS YOU
  THANK U SO MUCH BHAIYA....smileysmiley

THANKS TO ALL OF U VANDANA SIS,Rahul Bansal anna, *RENU SINGH SIS*, Rahul Sharma ,vipul jain,Departed soul, Ankur Garg sir,SANYAM ARORA , CMA Ankur Pandey,rajesh choudary,Harini, Aryan Singhania (iAryan), priyanshu saxena, Vikas And Saritha CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, milind shrikant deoghare,D. kumar,B.Chackrapani Warrier,CA CS Prakash Somani,Iyappankannan, Bcom, CS Final,CA AYUSH AGRAWAL,kamal, CA Navin Jain, Anamikaa Shuklaa, Saurabh Articled Assitant-CA FINALsmileysmileysmiley

SORRY 4 LATE REPLY MY FRNDS

6 Like

franklin (Student MBA) (35 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

belated happy bday varahi..

1 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Originally posted by : varahi

NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS

REALLY A GREAT SURPRISE

FIRST BIRTHDAY I GET THESE MANY WISHES

THANK U SO SO MUCH ALL MY FRNDS

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO VANDANA SIS

You deserve it Varahi and so all these wishes and blessings came to you....Dont thanks me as you know well who has to be thanked.

2 Like

Replied 26 October 2012

You deserve it Varahi and so all these wishes and blessings came to you....Dont thanks me as you know well who has to be thanked.

smileysmileyi know wel sissmileysmiley

i don seperate u n ur brothersmileysmiley

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33506 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Belated wishesh..Stay Blessed n happy.. :)

3 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 26 October 2012

Originally posted by : CA Final Student -South region

is this a professional site or facebook??

May I please request you to distniguish between a ' Professional Site ' and a ' Social Networking Site?' I think CCI is a fantastic combination of the two seemingly distinct platforms, captioned above. Why do you think I am wrong in my perception?

As you are in CA Finals and supposed to chair a managerial position one day in future, may I also request you to share your views about one word - ' Grapevine' ?

Thanks and regrads,

SB

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: