Easy Office
LCI Learning

Happy Birthday, Karan

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Saurabh da, This thread has become interesting and memorable to many including Karan..

Ek ke baad ek confusions..

First one, title misspelled, later  I brought other language in the middlecrying.. which even karan couldnt understand, then sanjay bhaiah's telugu .. Renu mam even called up CIDcool.., shaayad CID team aathi hi hogi.., Next the big confusion... karan sir..born and brought up in HYD and dont know Telugublush,

Itna confusion kaafi nahi tha kya... ke latest confusion between two sweet members of CCI with same name...

Hope karan had lots of blessings and lots of fun too...smiley

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 07 March 2012

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Happy Birthday to Karan.

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 08 March 2012

You are right, Dear Harini. Karan's Birthday-celebration-post has become quite interesting. I, for one, have enjoyed  the confusions; because those have added more life into the post. Rest assured, his Birthday will not be forgotten in a hurry.

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 08 March 2012

Confusion he confusion he solution bhe kuch bada nahi he....!!

Harini dee sabse pehle muje sir kehkar mat bulao and secondly me a GUJJU so dont know telugu.., upar se i had no compulsion to take telugu as second language so didnt bother to take telugu seriously..

The most strangest thing is dat i have learnt in from bus conductors and drivers of city buses while commuting different places in city just 4 years back since they were all from distinct andhra regions....

but kuch bhe he i can speak telugu understand it and problem still arises when i go to villages and need to catch up some RTC bus and everything is written in telugu..crying

next aim after CA is to do Phd. in Telugu...devil

( Take things lite heartly pls)

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 09 March 2012

Frineds here comes the birthday of this thread owner`s daugther...

Wish her

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=193366&offset=0

(Guest)

Karan, even I too faced same situation, thatswhy I am more surprised.. as in some schools, local language is compulsory, I went through it.. when I speak telugu..my classmates use to laugh, and I use to cry.. later they only helped me to speak better, and now again language problem for me.. I couldnt learn to write my home language Kannada,  I am learning it now..to teach my children...as here Kannada is compulsory... 

So learning never ends..  Phd ke liye baad me wish karungi, Abhi ke liye.. All the best to your CA exams...

and Thankyou a lot for opening a wonderful post on Rishila's Bday..smiley

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: