GSTR1 6A Exports Invoice

I am stat-up company. I have engaged a professional to enter GST unfortunately he has outsourced the work and they messed up GST entry. Need some help so that I can enter myself in future.

My company is a small exporter. From April 19 to Dec 31 so far we have made 13 invoices(Products are 0% rated GST. Cooking Salt)

https://i.postimg.cc/52H3HMSp/i-GST-Export-Of-Goods.jpg

While filling GSTR1  , TABLE 6A Export invoice , we get a warning message as follows.In Point C, it says Select from GST Payment from the drop down menu when filing the GST details (Invoice selected as Without payment of Tax are not eligible for refund from ICEGATE.)

I am exporting cooking salt. Salt is 0% GST but I buy packing materials , export Custom agent, shipping line etc, all charge GST. So I need to claim back GST.

Below My Invoice copy

https://i.postimg.cc/Kz40cVSV/GST-Invoice.jpg

My Invoice do not have any GST. so I have not paid any.

https://i.postimg.cc/6q68KLxH/GST-Selection-Menu.png

So from the above menu, what should I select? With Payment of GST or Without Payment of GST?

 

Thanks for your help. Appreciate.

 

 

 

Replies (1)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details