Gstr 3b return was filled wrongly

hi friends

i have filled my gstr 3b quarterly return

where I have entered total taxable value wrong

instead of entering 6 digits, did entered 7 digits

please help me how to correct it

I have not yet filed gstr 1/iff

thanks
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses an error made when filing a quarterly GSTR 3B return, specifically entering a 7-digit taxable value instead of a 6-digit one. While GSTR 3B cannot be directly revised after filing, the 'Reset GSTR 3B' option allows for editing before final submission. The user is seeking guidance on locating this reset function. The advice given suggests amending the differential amount in the next return, though concerns were raised about potential overstatement of financial year turnover.

It is not possible to revise GSTR-3B once filed. But Government has now allowed to 'Reset GSTR 3B' through which the status of 'Submitted' will be changed to 'Yet to be Filed', and all the details filled in the return will be available for editing.

Sir, please let me know where I can see that option, I have searched everywhere but unable to get the reset option

please help me
You entered taxable value wrongly in Gstr3b or you paid tax on excess too then please confirm treatment different


I will suggest you should file correct Gstr1
I have paid taxes correctly but taxable value entered wrongly, I mean clerical error

please suggest me how to over come from this issue
Amend the differential amount in next return
I could do Sourav, but my financial year turn over will be overstated

how to correct my turn over for FY 2020 to 2021

I have filled gstr 1 correctly

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details