GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


GSTR-3B Mistakes

Respected Sir,
I wrongly filled Quarterly GSTR-3B Jan-21 To March-21 Rs. 82408.80 as CGST instead of 41204.00 & Same amt. as SGST. I did not file GSTR-1 so what will be the correction procedure. Please guide us.

 6 Replies

CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     05 May 2021

Pay sgst and adjust cgst in next month return.
File correct gstr1
Pankaj Rawat

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     05 May 2021

Reduce the excess CGST & SGST amount in your subsequent GSTR 3B .

File correctly your GSTR 1

RENU SHARMA   06 May 2021

Adjust the amount you paid earlier in next month return and filed correct Gstr1
manikanta juluri

manikanta juluri (student)     08 May 2021

Adjust in the next month
Bhavika Kothari

Bhavika Kothari (CA)     14 May 2021

There is no option to amend GSTR-3B, however you can reduce the amount from next month's return. As far as GSTR-1 is concerned enter correct amount in GSTR-1

Ravinder Singh

Ravinder Singh (Direct & Indirect Taxation professional)     15 May 2021

You can adjust in next month Return and also file correct GSTR-1.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags