Easy Office

Gstr 3b fee on last date of filing!?

Page no : 2

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 24 October 2017

August & September late fee waived off......

JamMang Guite (unemployed) (103 Points)
Replied 24 October 2017

#i just got this information-

Late fee on GSTR 3B filing waived [To be published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Pan II, Section 3, Sub-section (i)] Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Revenue Central Board of Excise and Customs Notification No. 50/2017-Central Tax New Delhi. the 24th October. 2017 G.S.R (E):- In exercise of the powers conferred by section 128 of the Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (12 of 2017). the Central Government, on the recommendations of the Council, hereby waives the late fee payable under section 47 of the said Act. for all registered persons who failed to furnish the return in FORM GSTR-3B for the months of August and September, 2017 by the due date. [F. No. 349/74/2017-GST(Pt)] (Dr. Sreeparvathy S.L) Under Secretary to the Government of India

SAGAR (Sr. Accountant) (55 Points)
Replied 24 October 2017

The fees is related to Aug17 3B, if u have filed 3B for aug17 late, it shows fees paid in cash in Sep17 3B

JamMang Guite (unemployed) (103 Points)
Replied 25 October 2017

I'm talking about September filing

SAGAR (Sr. Accountant) (55 Points)
Replied 25 October 2017

I'm also talking about September 3B, after submitting Sept 3B, Late fees auto calculated for late filing of last month return. Until you pay that late fees you can't file the return. (Note-Aug & Sep late fees waived yesterday)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: