GST Self study book self study

GST self study books for ca-final other than SM ...plsssssss suggest best author books for GST

Article Assistant

ICAI study material is far enough to understand the concepts no other book can beat ICAI

Student

True Hemant, I also feel so.Institute study mat is enough. but need to go through thoroughly.Each word is important and to be taken care of.I think ICAI will ask the questions based upon its study mat.God knows how the bouncers ...lol... will come in May 18.So Coneptually one should be strong and hold the nerves in exam time..........All the Best.and hoping for the Best.God is there watching our pain. He will definitely help......

tqqq @ Hemanth Kumar
@ rajmishra thnx lot advice n hope to me

Article Assistant

It's my pleasure @ rohith guttikonda study consistently. And thank you @ rajmishra for adding the true suggestion.

go for manoj batra gst book , it is a complete study guide for gst , it comes in 2 volumes and all pratical aspects are comvered in detailed .

you can get it here http://www.lionkart.com/p/gst-set-of-two-volumes-by-ca-manoj-batra

frnd can u also suggest LAW N AUDIT self study best books

Student

@ Sudeep Singla..It is not a site to advertise .......Don do this and misguide students please.This Manoj Batra's book is the worst I have ever seen...............Don be biased students...........Only institute SM is enough

Student

Yes Rohith . Very shortly.......Thanks

Article Assistant

dear @ Rohit guttikonda trust ICAI for any subject
definitely you will enjoy the fruits on the results day

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?