GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subrahmanyam (Sr.Accounts Officer)     14 May 2020

GST REGISTRATION - QUERY

DEAR SIR,

I GOT THE QUERY FROM GST OFFICER FOR GST REGISTRATION

QUERY : Business Details - Details of your Business - Others (Please specify) - Please Specify - As per Notfn.no.16/20 Central Tax, dated.23.03.2020 changes in CGST Rules 2017 in Rule 8 of sub rule (4A)inserted that an applicant while submitting an application under sub rule (4) with effect from 01.04.2020 undergo authentication of Aadhar Card No. for grant of registration. Hence upload Aadhar card details along with proof of document of the same

WHAT DOES MEAN PLEASE CLARIFY..

5 Replies

Asha Kanta Sharma

Asha Kanta Sharma (Manager - Finance & Accounts)     14 May 2020

“(4A) The applicant shall, while submitting an application under sub-rule (4), with effect from 01.04.2020, undergo authentication of Aadhaar number for grant of registration.”. So, you are required to provide Proof of Aadhar Card for grant of your GST Registration. Just provide the details.
Aruna Shetty

Aruna Shetty   14 May 2020

You need to just upload your aadhar card which will resolve the query
Pankaj Rawat

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     15 May 2020

As per Notification 16/2020 CT , the sub rule 4(A) has been inserted under Rule 8 , that the applicant submitted application for registration need to upload the Aadhar Card from 1/4/2010 onward.

And as per Notification 17/2020 CT the provision of 6(b) & 6(c) of Section 25 is not applicable to person who is not citizen of India.

Hence if you are not NRI then required to upload the Aadhar Card while Registration
Sairam Natarajan

Sairam Natarajan   04 August 2020

Along the same lines, my Aadhaar registered mobile number is not functional and I am unable to update it - this is causing the Aadhaar authentication to fail. The authority have issued a Show Cause Notice to provide "proof of possession" of Aadhaar Card - how can I do this?

Shall I take a selfie with the Aadhaar card while I am holding it in my hands? 

MRDC company

MRDC company   13 September 2021

Contact for new gst registration. 

New gst registration  after cancellation.

Amendment in gst 

Consultation fee Rs. 500.00

First deposit Rs. 500 on number nine seven  one six  seven nine  zero one one three @ upi for consultation. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags