CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gst registration & applicability

Niranjan Sanka (Contracts Manager)     06 August 2017

Niranjan Sanka
Contracts Manager 
 27 points

| My Other Post

Dear Experts, My wife is doing some house based commissioning agent business. Her turnover is approx. 10 lakhs. She is mainly advising to Civil Work Contractors pan India for tendering and suggesting cost basis to win the tender. Contractors shall pay some commission based on order value if they won tender. She is providing services pan India and payments are received to her Current Account by Bank Transfer. Please suggest on following:

1. is She needs to take GST registration? (Turnover is less than 20 lakhs).

2. is the Services providing by Her is falls under the Casual Taxable person or Inter-State supplier? (She is located in One Place and providing consultancy Services to pan India?

3. if GST needs to obtain, what is the document to be submitted proof of place of business, she is living with me in my own house? What is suitable SAC Code?

Please suggest.


RAMESH D MODI (Proprietor)     06 August 2017

 276 likes  4855 points

View Profile | My Other Post

if she supply services interstate then it is mandatory to register otherwise not.
it it not treated as casual taxable person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x