gst refund question

I have buy a car in the date on 21.12.2017.they charge some tax on my invoice.the details are compensation cess tax 20%,sgst tax 14%,cgst tax 14%, but on the date I never file a gst.but now a file it and ask refund the amount it's possible.plz any one help me urgent
Replies (8)

No need to file GST return. The seller will file GST return.

What is your nature of business. Please mention in order to give correct replies.
my client is chilly seller and commission brokage business man
You purchased the car for what purpose and the invoice is raised on who's name? Please specify.
I have purchased the car in his own name
If you have purchased car for personal use and the invoice is also in a person name, then no need to show it in gst returns.
if I have purchased for business use.what can I do
Do you have invoice of car which has your GSTIN number and company name in it.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details