GST Refund

Joseph Samuel (Accountant)     21 September 2019

Joseph Samuel
 2 likes  56 points

| My Other Post

Dear Sir/Madam,

            As we all know, payment received via export of goods/service will not attract GST (zero rated category). But, payment received for the export was wrongly added with the payment received for domestic transaction. And the calculated GST amount had been paid (GST paid for the payment received for export - the zero rated one). Now, can we get back the amount we wrongly paid? (Calculation and payment was made in the previous FY).... If we can get refund, what is the procedure?

PRADEEP RAI   21 September 2019


 2 points

View Profile | My Other Post

How can refund paid because an paid tax in wrong head

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »