While filling GST 31 return it does not allow to pay the GST Via credit card. Is there any way to do this.
https://gstindiaguide.com/gst-payment-pay-gst-online-banks-list-for-over-the-counter-payment/
Credit card payment option is available in GST
Select E-Payment and Generate challan...
After see once again the options of
1. E-Payment
2. Credit / Debit Card...
Hi Sir,
I am also facing this issue. I dont see Credit/Debit options for my saved challan. Please check below screenshot.

Credit/Debit payment is not available in GST now ? Is there any reason ? When it will be enabled again ?
Thank you,
Best regards,
Sadguna.
Hi Sir,
When I click on E-Payment, I can see only Net Banking enabled and I can see the bank names for net banking. I dont see the Credit/Debit options.
Please check below
attached image.
Thank you,
Best regards,
Sadguna.
I just called GST helpline. They are saying currently Debit/Credit options are not available. So everyone must use Net Banking for payments.
There is no proper notification why Govt has disabled Credit/Debit payments ?
How can govt force tax payers to use only Net banking ? If there is any problem with Net banking how can they file GSTR-3B on time ?
I dont understand the rules of GST ?
Thank you,
Best Regards,
Sadguna.
Hello,
yeah we know that as per rule 87 of GST Credit card/ Debit cars is also a Permissible mode for making deposit in E-Cash account. But actually there is much difference in practical life than what law actually is. Even now after 9.5 months of GST Levy GOVT and its dept. is not able to administrate it properly. So Please wait for their meherbaani to make us available credit card payment option.
Dear All,
I am facing the same problem. I was trying to make payment through BOB net banking but bank site is not working then decide to make payment form my personal credit card because our company account is corporate account, have no Debit or Credit Card but Debit/Credit Card option is missing on GST Portal, now unable to make payment and due to this our GSTR 3B will be late. How can Govt remove Debit/Credit Card option without prior information.
Regards,
Nitin Jadhav
8668915188
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals