Gst on commission

I am a estamp agent received commission about 4 lakh yearly . my company  (stock holding -a government undertaking ) deducted gst &tds on my commission and pay balance to my bank account. I take refund of tds by filling itr every year. my question is that can I take refund of gst by takeing gst number and provide to company or filling return? my income is below taxable limit. I said to company to not deduct gst on commission but company still continue to deduct gst. please suggest me what would I do? can company deduct gst from my commission income under reverse charge ?

Replies (3)
They can't deduct and as well as you can't claim the input, just talk to company that, If you are making payments of RCM you are also eligible for input tax credit of the same, then why you are deducting the same from me.

Please explain the process for which you are receiving the commission.
I am a non judicial e stamp agent working for stock holding company. In return i receive commission on value of stamps passing from my code like other - insurance agents. I only bring customer to company and receive commission. my commission rate is 0.10% from which company first deducted gst & after tds or balance pay to me. now Sir I ask that this procedure of company is right? & can I take gst number? can I take refund / credit of gst deducted? I have no income except this commission. what type of supply the commission is treated ( inward/outward )?please assist me. thanks for replying me Sir.
Here you are providing the service on commission, just ask why GST deductible from you. When you are unregistered service provider, if they want to pay GST they need to from their self.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details