Gst itc from july to december claim in january

I have received a lot of inward supplies from August 2017 to December 2017. However since GSTR 2 is not working I did not file Input Tax Credit for the inward supplies. The input tax credit has now become a significant amount. Can I claim all this accumulated input tax credit in one go in my January returns as part of my GSTR 3B filing.

I am nervous that I have lost all the input tax credit which I have not filed in any of my GSTR3 returns. GSTR2 is not working for me for any of the months. Please help.

Replies (2)
Don't wory you can claim it in gstr3B of january
Why are u not claiming itc in respective month Gstr3B while filling.... U can claim itc upto annual return.... So claim in January month

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details