Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GST Input has to be reversed 3B already filed and GST was Cancelled

N.V. Siva Ram Prasad (Accounts & Audit Assistant)   (139 Points)

12 October 2021  

Dear Sir, 
                  I have my a Registration Cancelled in Aug - 2017 on Suo Moto Basis. But While at the time of Filing of GST Returns Input was wrongly taken but it was not reversed. Now i have received a notice to reverse the ITC. while checking the GST Returns i came to know that the Input which was take in GSTR-3BV July - 2017 was not appearing in my Electronic Credit Ledger. and the immediated Return was already filed . Now Please help me how to reverse my ITC in other way than GSTR-3B Sir

 2 Replies

Replied 12 October 2021

It is not possible to revise GSTR-3B once filed. But Government has now allowed to 'Reset GSTR 3B' through which the status of 'Submitted' will be changed to 'Yet to be Filed', and all the details filled in the return will be available for editing.

Rajendra Prasad (Employee Private) (572 Points)
Replied 12 October 2021

Reverse the amount through DRC 03.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags